Grants Pass Oregon Land
When searching for land in Grants Pass, there are several options. Land for sale in Grants Pass Oregon is very diverse and can match anyone’s need for the perfect property. Here are a few of the many choices.
- City lot
- If you are at the point in your life where you do not want to take care of a lot of property, then a city lot might suit you just fine.
- Small acreage
- A larger lot usually up to a few acres. This will give you the space needed to store toys like boast and RV’s, and possible even have a few farm animals like chickens or goats.
- Large acreage
- When you want to have large animals like horses, cows or anything else, you need a little more land. Room for barns and pastures is essential for keeping your small ranch or farm in good health.
- Of course you can have very large acreage also. By this we mean hundreds or even thousands of acres.
- Any of the above can be combined in with water frontage. There are three rivers in our area, and many creeks and ponds. Finding a home on water may not be too difficult. If you can find one on of the three rivers, you are in for a treat when it comes to great fishing.
- BLM adjacent
- One of the best perks in Grants Pass area is the ability to live next door to very large acreage plots of government land. Many people use the land as a way to increase the size of their property without having to own it.
- BLM land is great for trails, hiking, horseback riding, hunting and more.
Whatever it is that you are looking for, you can find it in the Grants Pass area. Make sure you spend a few minutes searching for your next dream property.